Sunday, April 26, 2015

Indrayanti Beach

Hello!
I wanna share you my experience when I went to Indrayanti Beach in Tepus, Wonosari, Yogyakarta. (Btw, I stay in Yogyakarta until January for taking Design and Sewing Course)
Actually the beach's name is Pulang Syawal Beach. I heard that Indrayanti was a restaurant's name. But because Indrayanti's name was displayed on the board of this beach restaurant, people called this beach "Indrayanti Beach".
In fact, it's only takes around 2 hours to go there. But because me and my friends didn't know the way to go there. So, we use Google Map. And congratulations, we didn't arrive to the beach but, oh no! We was in our way back to Yogyakarta. So we try to use Waze app, and thank you God! Finally, we arrived in Indrayanti Beach!
It's took around 4 hours, you know! From 12.30 p.m until 4.45 p.m.
When we arrived there, the beach was very beautiful and clean! Sadly, it was crowded. There are some groups of university's student.
But we tried to get a space for take some pictures. And we did it!
See ya next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment