Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cats In Galaxy

#OOTD

I'm wearing :
ROMWE Beanie :  ROMWE
Mini Rainbow Feathers (necklace) : popolucastuff
Romwe Galaxy Print Purple Leggings : ROMWE (I bought this through Le_sister2)
Lola Suede Grey : juneandjulia
Grey Socks : Sox Gallery

Here's my #selfie :p
With my lazy boy, Jackie! He always sleep during 12 p.m until 5 p.m :O He never respond me if I call him at that time..
By the way, don't forget to write your comment below! :D
I will appreciate all your comments, because it really helpfull for me to be better ;)

14 comments:

  1. What a cool look!


    staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you look so gorgeous !! cool outfit love it ;)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    smiles' avenue

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah kakimu kecil yaaa I envy you haha ;D I truly love how you mix this whole outfit, kadang aku bingung kalo galaxy pattern mau di-mix sama apa ^^ You look so cuteee~*

    BLOG | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I really like your pants and shoes. And your dog is adorable!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I followed!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this sweater so so much!!


    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg that romwe beanie and love your sweater sooo much!

    xoxo
    www.hidemyidentitie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your colorful dream catcher necklace OMG!!! i need it! nice post

    kindly check out my blog,
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sweater and boots. Btw you have a beautiful legs <3

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete