Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Leggings Motive

Hello! Long time I didn't post anything on my blog.
I was busy with my couses.

Okay, now I want to post about "Leggings". I'm sure everybody know legging, right?
I think not only teenage girls can wear leggings, but kids and women, too. And I heard, men can also wear leggings, but I never see men wearing leggings so far.

Leggings are made from spandex, cotton, nylon, or polyester. They can also be made from wool, silk, and other (people use this in winter).

In 14th to 16th centuries, leggings are worn by men in Europe. They worn leggings to keep them warm).

Usually, leggings are worn by women during exercise because, it is comfortable and flexible to used.
And now, you can feel more fashionable wheb you go out to everywhere or during exercise, too. Because now, leggings are availabe in various colors and design.

And also, you can mix-and-match leggings with large T-shirt, short, skirt, shirt, sweater, and else. (By the way, you can see my last OOTD's post for your inspiration)

Do you interested with leggings motive? I see Zalora's leggings motive collection with various motive and colors. My mom adores with all Zalora's leggings motive collection. Her first response is, "Wow! They're really cute! Please get me one from their collection."
Okay, Mom. I will get you one for your birthday's present.

No comments:

Post a Comment